- Maintain competitive pricing intelligence in order to make recommendations of optimal pricing within the mandatory price referencing dynamics and gain approval from local authorities where necessary.
- Ensure maximization of pricing opportunity to enhance profitability.
- Drive effective price execution ensuring optimal commercial return in line with strategic objectives.
- Drive internal Price Management, work flows and Price Governance processes.
- Effective price execution and implementation across NA markets (Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia).
- Maintenance of pricing information, data bases and systems.
- Drive processes of pricing and market access activities for the Health & Value organization across North Africa markets.
Lead pricing and tender management the business in Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria, supporting pricing strategies and delivering excellence in operational execution to the business :
- Drive implementation of optimal pricing strategies, considering profitability, price sensivity analysis and international price referencing dynamics.
- Maintain accurate pricing information, ensuring alignment between the prices on the country price list, approved by local authorities, approved by HQs, and in the invoicing system.
- Manage company record systems related to Pricing (JADE ).
- Maintain pricing intelligence, oversight international price referencing dynamics and price evolution in reference countries.
- Lead processes related to Price internal approval (Category A&B) and processes for local pricing approval (Category C).
- Implementation of price revisions and pricing requests including price certificates.
- Support Pricing cycle assumption reviews across all categories.
- Act as primary pricing point of contact and manage company pricing record systems and pricing assumption tools.
- Management of price data and pricing communication to internal stakeholders, where required.
Support local market access plans and pricing & reimbursment / Enlisting strategies across all categories in Morocco Tunisia and Algeria :
- Lead pricing assumptions building and strategies development in collaboration with the Local H&V leads and business teams.
- Provide pricing input and expertise in the value communication to the payers.
- Contribute to the payers and pricing stakeholder mapping and planning within business strategies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- A Commerce, Economics or Finance degree will be considered a minimum qualification in this position.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a finance, pricing or similar position within the pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage.
- Significant experience with pricing and tender managment with successful track record.
- Advanced Excel, PPT and MS environment skills.
- French & English language skill.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS :
- Pricing expertise.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization and planning skills.
- Strong Analytical and research skills.
- Negociation skills.
- Excellent computer skills and management of information resources.
- Attention to detail and Performance driven.
- Communication skills.
- Customer focus.
- Solution orientated.
« Cette offre d'emploi a expirée »
Demonstrates Business Acumen :
- Has appreciation of external / internal environment and how this impacts the selling model and commercial strategy.
Siezes Accountability :
- Sets high personal standards and can be relied upon to deliver projects on time; within budget and to quality.
Commits to the company:
- Has the ability to see the big picture and can work across functions in the best interest of the business.
- Strategic and organizational agility.